Tuckshop is available each day during the first break and second break. Students are asked to order food in advance online through Flexischools.
Flexischools cashless card system links a students’ existing school ID card to their Flexischools account, allowing them to purchase securely on the school grounds without the need for cash.
- Parents set up a Flexischools account online and pre-load the account with funds.
- Students make purchases at the canteen with their card at the cash register.
- On-screen photo ID security protects your account from lost or stolen cards.
- Parents can view their students’ purchases online and can set a daily spending limit.
Get Started with Flexischools…
Set up cashless card…
- Register for Flexischools at www.flexischools.com.au. Alternatively, you can download the Flexischools app from the App store or Google Play. Add your student, school and form class to get started.
- Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.
- Add the student ID card by selecting ‘setup card number’. This is located on the ‘My Students’ page under the link used to start an order. Enter the number from your child’s student ID card and click ‘save’.
- Set a daily spending limit in your student profile to control spending via cashless card.
- Student pays with cashless card and funds are debited from your Flexischools account.
What does it cost?
Online Ordering Fees: $0.29 per canteen order
Cashless Card Fees: $0.00 usage fee
Account Top-Up Fees
Direct Deposit $0.00
Credit card (visa/mastercard) $0.15 + 1%
PayPal $0.15 + 1%
If you are interested in assisting in the Tuckshop, please contact Heather or Raquel on 4063 5300.