New Cashless System is here!
We are constantly on the lookout for new ways to make your interactions with school more convenient. That’s why we’ve engaged with Flexischools, Australia’s leading school payment system, to provide a new cashless way for you to pay for school services.
Stay in control of your high school students’ on-campus spending with the Flexischools cashless card system…
Sending your student to school with loose change is old school! Flexischools cashless card system links a students’ existing school ID card to their Flexischools account, allowing them to purchase securely on the school grounds without the need for cash.
- Parents set up a Flexischools account online and pre-load the account with funds.
- Students make purchases at the canteen by [SCANNING/SWIPING] their card at the cash register.
- On-screen photo ID security protects your account from lost or stolen cards.
- Parents can view their students’ purchases online and can set a daily spending limit.
Get Started with Flexischools…
Set up cashless card…
- Register for Flexischools by visiting www.flexischools.com.au. Add your student, their school and form class to get started.
- Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.
- Add the student ID card by selecting ‘setup card number’. This is located on the ‘My Students’ page under the link used to start an order. Enter the number from your child’s student ID card and click ‘save’.
- Set a daily spending limit in your student profile to control spending via cashless card.
- Student pays with cashless card and funds are debited from your Flexischools account.
What does it cost?
Online Ordering Fees – $0.29 per canteen order
Cashless Card Fees – $0.00 usage fee
Account Top-Up Fees – Direct Deposit $0.00
Credit card (visa/mastercard) $0.15 + 1%
PayPal $0.15 + 1%