Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child, which can be used towards sport and active recreation membership, registration or participation fees with registered activity providers.
If you are experiencing financial hardship but don’t meet the eligibility criteria, please contact the College office.
You can apply if your child:
- is a Queensland resident aged from 5 to 17 years (inclusive) at the time of application
- did not receive a FairPlay voucher this year
- holds, or whose parent, carer or guardian holds, a valid Department of Human Services Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s name on it.
There is a limit of 1 voucher per child per calendar year.
- Round 4 open now
- 17 March 2021: Round 4 applications close (or earlier if fully allocated).
- 12 May 2021: Vouchers expire and must have been presented to an activity provider.
- 26 May 2021: Vouchers must be redeemed by activity providers.